[Amps] Amplifier Tuning Device

donroden at hiwaay.net donroden at hiwaay.net
Mon Sep 10 13:55:05 EDT 2012

I have talked with the developer of Ham Radio Deluxe about adding a
two-tone test audio file in their software.

If anyone has access to COOL EDIT PRO , ADOBE AUDITION , or similar
broadcast editing software, it should be easy to create any sort of
two-tone, three-tone, or four tone .... pulsed or unpulsed audio file
in .wav format to tune amps under lower duty cycle conditions.