[Amps] MFJ products

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Sep 11 09:10:19 EDT 2012

Cushcraft was long on the way down before MFJ took them. When Les Cushman
turned the helm over to his moron son and then a series of incompetent CEO's
and then several buyouts, products were overpriced, engineering non
existent, arrogant support and full retail + on repair parts.

I'll have to give credit to MFJ for now including a wide range of Ameritron
components in their catalog making service and homebrew easier at reasonable
prices.

Carl
KM1H