[Amps] SOURCE OF TURNS COUNTER(S) - US SUPPLIERS

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:01:00 EDT 2012

It would be wonderful if the Groths were for sale again.

The best turns counters I've ever seen came off old broadcast phasors
made by Gates and Harris.  These are practically unobtainium now.
Everything brass and steel and ornate looking.

This is the kind of parts you only get if you are at the hamfest
before dawn and have a flashlight with you and are lucky.

73

Rob
K5UJ