[Amps] Beware of seller orzel-enterprises on eBay

peter chadwick g8on at fsmail.net
Tue Sep 11 13:19:43 EDT 2012

One answer that can still be attractive from a cost saving viewpoint is to go and fetch it yourself. I was able to bring my HP tracking generator back from California when retruning from a business trip: the weight was just low enough to keep me out of excess baggage.  The duty and VAT wasn't too bad. The HP FET probe and PSU were hand carried from Dayton and were low enough value to be included in the duty free allowance.
Some years back, people were finding it worthwhile to go to the US on a weekend trip to buy a transceiver.
73
Peter G3RZP