[Amps] Chinese sockets

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Sep 15 06:34:53 EDT 2012

One trick that I have used here on some 35-year-old sockets is to swap
two of the springs from the grid pins with the ones for the filaments.
I think it was W8JI who first pointed out here that resistive heating in
the filament pins could be responsible for loss of temper in the springs.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, at www.conteststations.com
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000