[Amps] Sad News for Eimac Users

Dr. David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Wed Sep 19 20:53:43 EDT 2012

On 19/09/2012 16:23, ED MCKIE wrote:
> I called CPI Eimac this morning to speak to Reid Brandon about a tube, and
> they told me he had been laid off a few weeks ago.
>
> KB5GT

I did reply from another account, but some reason my reply seems to have gone to
/dev/null.

I must admit, the news was better than I thought you were going to say, as I was
expecting you to tell use Eimac had told you Reid was a silent key. So I was
much relieved to read that was not the case.

It really is a shame, as that guy was really helpful and knew a lot. I can't see
how he could be replaced, so it makes you wonder what Eimac are doing.

Dave, G8WRB