[Amps] Band switch

peter chadwick g8on at fsmail.net
Sat Apr 6 03:55:39 EDT 2013

Those switches are good for at least 20 amps, so parallleling contacts is unnecessary, especially as for bandswitches, you don't (or shouldn't!) hot switch.  Stacking sections to turn them into n-pole switches (which I think is probably what you want)  is more difficult; some probably 20 years or so ago, there was an article in CQ magazine about doing that. It really needs workshop facilities, but is possible. Two of them would give a 2pole 6way switch.
73
Peter G3RZP

Message Received: Apr 06 2013, 12:44 AM