[Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp

donroden at hiwaay.net donroden at hiwaay.net
Thu Apr 11 08:40:40 EDT 2013

Quoting DAVE WHITE <mausoptik at btinternet.com>:

> Bring it over to Germany, Don.  Legal to drive at it's maximum on
> many of the autobahns and tell me what lap time you set at the
> Nurburgring.  You won't catch the Porsches, but it'll sure as hell
> be *FUN* drifting it around the corners - and isn't that what it's
> all about?
> Dave DL/G0OIL

Absolutely Dave.  We did Nurburgring several years ago on a motorcycle
during a BMW Motorcycle appreciation day.  I could imagine Phil Hill,
Stirling Moss, Jim Clark, John Surtees, Jackie Stewart and Jacky Ickx
laughing at speeds that were maybe typical of their second gear
speeds.   For Sure, I was over eight minutes ... LOL !!

Don W4DNR