[Amps] testing the biggest one

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 22:16:14 EDT 2013

I like Johns comments.  It would be interesting to work on a huge project
like CERN - and doing something like amp work - now that would be really
sweet.  It's a pleasant distraction from the reality of my day job which has
nothing to do with radio or amps, unfortunately.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie