[Amps] Shortwave Returns? [Was: testing the biggest one]

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Sat Aug 3 02:22:35 EDT 2013

   Shortwave has some advantages over other frequencies, such as AM or FM broadcast bands.
One is that it penetrates rain forest and jungle foliage and the others can't.
Also it has a large coverage area than they do. People in third world countries can
use a cheap shortwave receiver to get news from all over. They don't need a computer
or internet either just to get news and entertainment.

73
Bill wa4lav