[Amps] PSUD II Soft Start

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Fri Aug 9 18:20:45 EDT 2013

I am modeling a voltage doubler with PSUD II and the model is nearly identical to my real world measurements.  However, what in the model is changing when "soft-start" is engaged?  Is a resistance inserted into the primary, the secondary?  If so, what value?  I don't see a menu to change soft-start parameters.  I am working my way to find out peak current in the primary but I need to know what's happening in the model.  True, I can always stop at the secondary and manually find my way to the answer in the primary but I was hoping this can be shown in PSUD II.

Paul, W9AC