[Amps] 3cx800 flashover ?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Aug 21 12:29:20 EDT 2013

Try running filament only for at least 24 hours.

Then run idle current for several hours at a safe level of no arcing..

Finally inject a little RF at a time and hope the tube has been regettered
and doesnt have other problems due to hard use at 70 cm.

It may (or not) still be useable at HF.

Carl
KM1H