[Amps] Electron HOLE flow

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Wed Aug 28 13:13:12 EDT 2013

> 'For a brief time while the electron is in motion, there are actually two
> holes.  Neither one "moves".'

I can think of related examples of illusory flows and movement:  current -
when it's charge that flows.  And, forward and reflected power.  Power is
not moving on a transmission line but we're lead to believe it is when
describing power as having a direction.  Power is an end result.
Unfortunately, we've become locked into describing forward and reflected
wave mechanics by using the forward/reflected power terms.

Paul, W9AC