[Amps] New air system socket for 8877 needed

John Farber kg6i at comcast.net
Fri Aug 30 13:55:14 EDT 2013

I'm looking for an air system ceramic socket for an 8877 as part  of my cleanup redesign of HB 6 m HF  amp conversion project that is nearing completion. If you have one  new or nearly new condition that you could sell me please reply directly to me. I'm in the Scotts Valley/Santa Cruz CA area and am willing to travel up to 50 miles. Or if you can direct me to a source of new or NOS sockets at reasonable prIces please pass that info along as well.  The group might  like to see the various sources suggested. If you have a favorite method of modifying a socket to allow for better airflow I'd like to see those as well.  I'm gla