[Amps] FS ALPHA 89

Paul Kraemer elespe at lisco.com
Sat Aug 31 22:45:18 EDT 2013

Price recently reduced on this mint condition
late SN (8999130384) Alpha 89 I am offering for your
consideration.
Complete pictures at
http://s358.photobucket.com/user/ee_design/library/ALPHA89. Recently put
through paces on all bands to dummy load and everything is
performing as it should
I am asking $3000 and INCLUDES cost of insured ground shipping of the two
cartons in the 48 states. I have
the original manufacturers carton but will double box over that and ship the
transformer as separate parcel. Also, I will give consideration to
delivering personally.
As always, partial cash alternatives in form of trade for other equipment,
particularly linears (working or not) will be given consideration.
Please contact me direct for additional information if you are interested in
this fine amplifier.
Paul K0UYA
641 472 7084 (daytime phone) 641 472 3623 (home phone)