[Amps] henry radio amp square red power indicato lamp

Roger sub1 at rogerhalstead.com
Sun Feb 3 11:53:34 EST 2013

On 2/3/2013 11:22 AM, Douglas Johnson wrote:
> looking for the power indicator 12v square lamp for a henry 2kd classic, all i know its a sylvania 330 lamp in a custom red encloser, I sent henry radio a note to see if they have any but havent heard back yet, possible other sources?....Doug,w9iix

Try calling them.  I purchased some of these directly from Henry Radio
for a 2002 and 2006 that had the wrong lamps use and over heated.
BTW don't use the brighter lamps as the get too hot and ruin the
holders.  These appear to be a thermo plastic that has a relatively low
injection temperature, so they are easily damaged.

73

Roger (K8RI)