[Amps] hot keying the amp?

Vasiliy - K3IT gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 23:38:57 EST 2013

the new amp LK500ZB and I continue our bonding process :)

I've wired up the QSK circuit and recorded the CW signal on my scope.  I
can see a small bump after each dot and dash, like on the picture here
http://goo.gl/74HO3
Does it look like hot keying the amp?   There is also a very sharp fall off
- the dot is supposed to be 87ms but cut off early.  Is anybody familiar
with the QSK circuit on LZ500ZB and/or have words of wisdom? I wonder if
the QSK circuit has been played with and I can't operate it like this.
(I'm really knew to "QRO" stuff).

73

P.S. Thanks to all for answers regarding the LK500Z output on 10m.  I've
been testing and re-testing and now consistently get good power on all
bands.