[Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425 Fuses Blew

Bob Arenella rja12 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 15:03:20 EST 2013

Hi Mark,

            I had one of these a while back....nice amp! If you short pin 9
(Orange wire) and pin 2 (White/Black wire) you can energize the p/s, if it
has the cover attached.  The power supply has its own saftey interlock.  BE
CAREFUL!

            If the problem is not in the P/S, remove the 3CX800's and try to
power up the amp (With the cover ON!). If that doesn't blow fuses, try one
tube at a time and see what happens.

            If you're not comfortable working around high voltage, DON'T
MESS WITH IT, let someone with more experience check it out.

73 de bob
n2oam