[Amps] 813 efficiency

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Feb 23 11:07:12 EST 2013

Oh, I know you can Peter, it is just a lot more complicated and might bring
neutralization into the picture.

I have never read any BC-610 statistics, wonder if they exist. My PP 250TH
Class C amp in the 50's was built around 610 parts and I operated one at the
K0NAB club station in the early 60's, I managed to not get bit by either.

Carl
KM1H