[Amps] PS filter caps

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 14:40:58 EST 2013

Newer electrolytic capacitors are considerably smaller in physical size and are, generally, of considerably better quality than the older capacitors.  Going to 105-degree capacitors than the original 85-degree capacitors does give an improved margin of safety.  The tolerances of "modern" capacitors are also generally considerably better than the originals.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com