[Amps] SB200 on 6M

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Jun 2 20:53:07 EDT 2013

There is no such thing as a one size fits all suppressor as tubes have a
wide range of parasitic frequencies controlled by tube geometry and circuit
layout. A 3-500Z suppressor, for instance, rarely does a good job on a 572B.

The 572B works fine on 6M but takes a deeper understanding of  layout,
components, and having suitable test equipment.

Carl
KM1H