[Amps] 4CX10000J with socket and transformer

Branko Cehner branko.cehner at guest.arnes.si
Fri Jun 7 01:45:13 EDT 2013

Hi,

For sell I have NOS EIMAC 4CX10000J tube and USED, but still
usuable cleaned SOCKET SK300.

For both I ASK 600 EUR, I think the
shiiping to EU countries will be some 50 EUR, to USA and Canada some 70
EUR (I can check for exact shipping). I can send some pictures if
needed. The price for tube alone is 450 EUR and the price for socket
alone is 200 EUR. Tube will be send in original pacage. The weight of
the tube is 3,6 kg.

We can also make exchage for other HAM stuff. I
have some spare Russian tubes, so I don't realy need tubes.

I also
have 7kW tri phase HV transforrmer German production (380V to some 4500V
I don't know exactly). It is havy item (I think some 40 to 50 kilos) so
shipping will be high.

I accept paypall. I can send items in few
working days.

So any interest?

Best regards,

Branko, S52V