[Amps] Advice needed for SS amp

Manfred Mornhinweg manfred at ludens.cl
Mon Jun 10 14:59:19 EDT 2013

Paul,

> I missed much of the thread on making capacitors, but what about
> using ceramic "chips" and copper spray?

I assume that with "copper spray" you mean some sort of conductive paint
containing copper flakes? I don't think this would have enough
conductivity to carry large RF current. Or do you mean something different?

And ceramic "chips"? I frankly don't know what you mean! Well, some
thin, stable, low loss ceramic wafers would indeed be good candidates
for metallization by some means, but where do you get any?

Manfred