[Amps] Temp/Voltage monitoring points on AL-82

David Cole dave at nk7z.net
Thu Jun 20 12:00:56 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am working on an Arduino project to monitor my AL-82 for faults...  I
will be looking at the following:

Filament Voltage
Chimney air exit temp
Line voltage

Basically the Arduino will monitor these items and either not let me
transmit, hold my transmit, or disallow power off, based on software
preset limits.  There will be an emergency power off...

Given I am writing the software, the trigger points can be controlled...
Can anyone else here suggest anything else to monitor?

This will be my winter/late summer project, and I will publish the code,
and hardware layout...

--
Thanks,
Dave

A day without thermonuclear fusion is like a day without sunshine.