[Amps] Miller-Larson effect on thoriated tungsten filaments

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Jun 25 09:14:39 EDT 2013

I doubt if that has much effect on our low power tubes Mike but the "boys"
with the 10-20KW rigs might be interested.

I also never had to replace any of the WW2 era TX tubes while in the USN and
those were cycled on only when necessary.

Much ado about nothing for this forum. When was the last time you saw a
3-500 with a bad filament?