[Amps] Using old amps on WARC query

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 30 08:01:19 EDT 2013

I am no expert on this. I have a Dentron Clipperton-L that I had applied the
10M fix to it years ago. But I fried the parasitic suppressors when working
WARC bands. At the suggestion of several on the group I changed the RFC over
to an Ameritron RFC and suppressor assembly and that fixed the problems.
Apparently the original Dentron RFC was not very effective on the WARC
bands. Not sure that applies to the DTR-2000.

73, Larry  W6NWS