[Amps] 430-7102-A Transformers

Charles Mills w3yni1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 11:00:31 EST 2013

Sadly can't find a data sheet so I called a local ham friend for his
opinion on them as he does a lot of amp and power supply work.  His
response is they'd be good in some of the LD-MOSFET amps or a large DC
power supply.  I think this thing could handle 50a maybe more.

I'll entertain reasonable offers.

Thanks again for the bandwidth.

Chuck / W3YNI