[Amps] FW: Re: Heatsinks for SSPAs - Newbie Questions and UK source

Mike Tubby mike at tubby.org
Mon Mar 4 02:09:00 EST 2013

Can I suggest the following hearsink options for SSPAs:

1. Copper spreader plates can be obtained from Bert, PE1RKI, for example:

        http://members.chello.nl/b.modderman/MRFE6VP61K25HR5.html

    that's both for traditional aluminium heatsinks and for water
cooling - see the pics

2. Try Birmingham Aluminium (UK) for their HS1850 which they hold in
stock.  If you want something designed for fans then Fischer Eletronik
(Germany) have the LAV-11 range.

Mike G8TIC