[Amps] FW: Re: Heatsinks for SSPAs - Newbie Questions and UK source

Mike Tubby mike at tubby.org
Mon Mar 4 09:05:57 EST 2013

Conrad,

Perhaps your email client is sending a HTML version *only* when the MIME
spec. says that HTML may accompany a plain text version - if you're
sending HTML only and the list server strips the HTML/MIME version and
expects to leave the plain-text this could cause your trouble...

The Fischer Eletronik LAV-11 does look goog but I have a valid quote for
the LAV-11 at 300m long, less fans, at £378+VAT from the UK distributor
DAU components...  think we might need to club together and buy several
to get the cost down...

73,

Mike G8TIC