[Amps] Power factor correction on tube amps

Steve Thompson g8gsq72 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 17:05:43 EST 2013

I found these fairly simple guidance notes from the power supply
manufacturer's association:
www.epsma.org/pdf/PFC%20Guide_November%202010.pdf

which say that most equipment over 75W has to meet specs. on
harmonic currents, which equates to needing power factor
correction on higher power items.

Steve