[Amps] FW: Power factor correction on tube amps

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Sat Mar 9 18:34:36 EST 2013

On 3/9/2013 5:00 PM, Richard Solomon wrote:
> That ISO program also made companies get rid of lots of perfectly good test
> equipment.

That is an indication that the people trying for certification didn't
really understand the ISO  requirements.  It is purely about
documentation, nothing more and nothing less.

I found that most companies didn't understand that and wrote themselves
into a corner. An expensive corner.  As you say, for you it was a bonanza

73

Roger (K8RI)

  My shack and test benches are full of Tektronix, HP, EIP and