[Amps] Expert 2K / lack of specs /

Joe Giacobello, K2XX k2xx at swva.net
Sun Mar 10 12:36:39 EDT 2013

I believe that some on this forum were interested in the IMD specs for
the 2K.  The data that were generated for FCC approval can be found
here:  http://g4ujs.shacknet.nu/spe_2k-fa.pdf

They seem pretty good.  The thing that bothers me is that the drive they
used to obtain 1,500W out was about twice what I require.  Makes me
wonder if the unit that was used to generate the data was different from
those currently on the market.

73, Joe
K2XX