[Amps] Henry 5K Classic / 2 x 3CX1200A7 for sale

William Hein bill.aa7xt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 19:55:10 EDT 2013

I have too many rigs and amps and also have to pay the balance on my new FlexRadio 6700
xcvr. Thus I'm offering my Henry 5K Classic for sale (search AA7XT to my other items for
sale) for $3,999.00

This outstanding amp features a pair of 3CX1200A7 Eimac tubes, covers 80m thru 10m, and
comes in a VERY heavy floor mount cabinet. According to Henry: "3,500 watts PEP output in
military or commercial applications" thus amateur power levels are handled easily.

VG condition and just serviced and checked out by amp wizard W1XE. Non smoking shack.
More pictures available on request. Comes with manual.

Due to size and weight either (a) you pick up in Colorado or (b) I deliver it to you at Visalia
(April) or Dayton (May).

PayPal or cash preferred. If personal check will have to wait for clearance.

73
Bill

William Hein, AA7XT
ex-AA4XT, NT1Y, AA6TT, KC6EDP