[Amps] Coupling a blower to an air system socket

KA4INM ka4inm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 11:21:19 EDT 2013

On 03/16/13 23:10, Paul Hewitt wrote:

> Greetings Ian
> Besides the lower back pressure advantage of blowing into the anode
> compartment, this method also cools the tank components.  This helps reduce
> thermal tuning drift in very hi-Q tanks.

   If the heating of the passive tuning components is a problem with an
amplifier that has a pressurized sub-chassis a hole or holes could be
provided by the designer, this may be a practice with some HAM products.
  I have seen it in some commercial products.
--
   Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                 Every action results in unwanted side effects.