[Amps] instability issue

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Wed Mar 27 08:26:52 EDT 2013

Wow! Further to this... my frequency counter seems to believe the
oscillation is occurring at ~400 to ~450 kHz! The frequency does
shift substantially as I adjust the load cap, and to a much lesser
degree as I adjust the plate tune cap. The band switch seems to have
very little influence, though I cannot say it is zero.

73,
Paul

--
Paul Kelley, N1BUG