[Amps] ICOM IC-2KL Molex

Charles Harpole k4vud at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 30 22:39:21 EDT 2013

Hello,  The 24 pin Molex that ICOM has on the IC-2KL is quite unique, "24 pin connector on the back of my IC-2KL," as u said. This item was originally supplied with the ICOM radio and the amplifier also had that plug and was mounted on the jumper between the radio and the amp.  For a long while ICOM still had the jumpers for sale, but likely are out now. The 2KL is a marvel of an amp... everyone should look inside one especially for the unique heat sink.  A wonderful little box that could still have a market today.  Those who own them will not let go.  I have 3 with matching ant tuners, not for sale.

Charles Harpole
k4vud at hotmail.com