[Amps] 572's

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri May 3 11:45:27 EDT 2013

Ive converted several 2500's to 8121's when they were readily available from
surplused TV translator service. Took the screen voltage off the HV and used
a SS regulator with current and voltage limiting control. The horizontal
cooling worked fine with a fiberglass shroud to direct the flow and ran cool
at 1000-1200W out.

Carl
KM1H