[Amps] chassis maker?

Tom WA9WSJ wa9wsj at yahoo.com
Sat May 4 13:34:04 EDT 2013

Hellow Gents,

Back in the 70's there was a company which sold what was called "Dosy Boxes". The chassis was made out of steel as was the perforated and black wrinkle pained cover. They had a type of protruding cowling to the front. Not a bad design at all.
They were great to build stuff into.

Doing a search for them only brings up a site or two about cb type accessory equipment.
I've tried twice to contact them about buying the basic chassis but they won't reply.

Anyone have a further line on this type of box?

Tom