[Amps] command tech hf-2500 schematics

K1TTT K1TTT at ARRL.NET
Tue May 7 19:24:14 EDT 2013

I have scanned some of my manuals (at least the ones that looked like they
were different) and have some donations from others.  I have not heard from
the latest owners of the product line regarding copyrights, and since they
are not producing this version I am going to make them public now.  They are
available on my web site at:  http://www.k1ttt.net/manuals/  the file names
are hopefully self-explanatory.  Just a couple notes, the k5and and w4zst
files we don't know the serial number for, but they are both likely in the
700+ range. however, as we have seen the 400 series schematics in the books
are out of date.  The control boards and power supplies shown in the 700
series are better schematics than what came in the earlier ones.  My sn435
redraw is what I did before I found the schematics in the newer manuals fit
the old amps, it was on big paper so I could see the whole thing and make
notes.  The control board schematic in the redraw is my markup of one of the
later ones where there were still some errors. note in particular the
connections around the fuse, the published one has some of the things
connected on the wrong side of the fuse so if you remove the fuse the
measurements you get aren't right.

Be patient and don't try to download too many from my site at once, I don't
have a big pipe going out. But I have also uploaded these to Bama, I don't
know how long it will take for them to appear in his directory, but look for
them at: http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail:  <mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net> mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web:  <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/> http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or  <telnet://k1ttt.net/> telnet://k1ttt.net