[Amps] ICP-16

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Sun May 12 23:57:01 EDT 2013

Looks like some confusion here. apparently I found this in 2006 and just rediscovered it.
However, then I asked about an ICP-15 which was labeled on the front panel but the
the stick on label has it as an ICP-16.
  Still would like some info in it. Would consider taking it to Dayton if someone is seriously
interested. Could be converted into a nice 50MHz amplifier. It has two amplifiers and a
combiner and lowpass filter. But very heavy since it has a built in power supply.
Requires 208 to 240 volts single phase 60 Hz power source.

73
Bill wa4lav