[Amps] MissingDayton buyer

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Tue May 14 02:34:47 EDT 2013

  I have a power supply for an amplifier that a guy purchased in Dayton a couple of years ago.
He was supposed to come to Lexington KY to pick it up but has been a no show nor has he contacted me.
I need to clear out the storage unit and it is quite large. I gave him a really good price on it but if he does not
show up this year I am going to have to sell it.
  If he is reading this list I would like him to contact me. He paid for the power supply but I must dispose of
it one way or another. The storage unit is really costing me.
  Also, I recall I have a T-368 power supply in my garage. If someone is interested in it and willing to come
to Lexington KY to pick it up I will sell it. These are too heavy to carry to Dayton.

  73
Bill wa4lav