[Amps] high voltage fuses

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Mon Oct 7 12:29:40 EDT 2013

  Every one should read the actual specifications of the fuses they use.
The rating does not mean the same on the non-slow blow fuses. It is not like
there is a definite threshold where the fuse conducts and when it blows.
 And when exceeding the rated current it may many 10s of seconds to blow.
73
Bill wa4lav