[Amps] 160M PI network Toroidal Coil

peter chadwick g8on at fsmail.net
Tue Oct 8 15:36:11 EDT 2013

Manfred,

it is interesting to look at the WW2 German radio equipment - obviously designed pre-1939. The use of ceramics, especially in capacitors, and iron cores is interesting, to say the least.

>Nowadays of course I use DDS chips instead of VFOs, so that problem has
 been solved<

Has it? unless all the spur and noise  powers summed in a 1 MHz bandwidth are at least - IN THAT 1MHZ- average -110dBc/Hz - from
100Hz away from the frequency. You don't meet the requirements ot the Radio Regulations.

73

Peter G3RZP

 Message Received: Oct 08 2013, 07:26 PM