[Amps] Clipperton-L CW-SSB switch

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 8 15:42:02 EDT 2013

I am looking for a CW-SSB switch for a Clipperton-L. This is a 1P2T 30 degree index ceramic rotary switch. This is switching about 2500 VAC between taps on the transformer secondary. The switch in 1 7/8 inch in diameter and panel mounted. I have searched ebay and the internet and didn’t see anything that looked like the right switch or might be close. If someone has a suitable switch (or a pointer to something I may have missed on the search) that they would be willing to part with please contact me off group with details.  w6nws <at> arrl.net

73, Larry  W6NWS