[Amps]  LF oscillation caused by defective plate choke?

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Wed Oct 9 07:37:26 EDT 2013

###  points well taken.   The typ 50 uh choke will resonate at aprx 35
mhz...so no worry about series resonances in ham bands.
That’s actually a good design.   I have no clue how much rf Voltage..is too
much ?    But with tubes with handles etc, we are dealing with way
more than 2000 V...so the simple extra LC would be of a great benefit...and
easy to implement.

Jim  VE7RF