[Amps] Regulations

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Wed Oct 9 19:19:03 EDT 2013

Is there a list of your results online somewhere?

Sherwood has a list of receivers.  It would be nice for
there to be an online list of transmitter specs as well.

Any chance you tested the Icom IC-7200?

Have you tested any of the old mobile tube rigs, e.g. Morrow,
Gonset, Pierson?

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA