[Amps] Alpha PA-76A bleeder/equalizer resistors

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Oct 10 10:58:50 EDT 2013

Jim, the tolerance is not that critical since there is plenty of voltage
overhead and the original 5% carbons worked for about 35 years.

Standard 5% 3M MOX from Mouser or elsewhere is fine for another 35 years.
All the ones Ive checked are within 2% anyway and modern replacement caps
are listed at 20% but come in around 10% or less at the values used in most
amps.

Carl
KM1H