[Amps] Ameritron AL-82/1200/1500 amps mis-wired!

WA3GIN wa3gin at comcast.net
Sat Oct 12 10:33:28 EDT 2013

Louis,

Thank You, but you should now turn this information over to the manufacturer
so they can ensure no new amps built are miswired and two issue a factory
bulletin with complete instructions for remediation.  I'm no attorney but I
believe you've opened yourself up for liability if anyone attempts to follow
your instructions as you have not included a disclaimer in your message.  A
radio operator might appreciate your infomation but a family of a dead radio
operator who tried to following them and failed may not be appreciative...

73,
dave
wa3gin