[Amps] Ameritron AL-82/1200/1500 amps mis-wired!

Louis Parascondola gudguyham at aol.com
Mon Oct 14 07:18:05 EDT 2013

$$$$$  Chris, the schematic is correct, the actual wiring is wrong.  All units have one or both problems.  ALL units need some level of re wiring for them to conform to the schematic.

I read the original post as these were home assembled from kits, and
the original build manual / schematic showed an incorrect way to wire
the interlock? Or are they all commercially assembled units?

--
       Best Regards,
                   Chris Wilson.