[Amps] Small mystery

Vic K2VCO k2vco.vic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 15:02:00 EDT 2013

The voltage can be varied by changing a resistor, up to at least -120v if I wanted to.
There should be at least 8 ms between the signal to go into TRANSMIT and when the RF drive
appears, and the input relay (which switched the bias) operates in less than 3 ms. So
there shouldn't be a problem.

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco/